DO'S & DONT'S WITHIN THE PARK
- Enter the Park with official entry passes & retain until return.
- Park your vehicles at the authorised parking lots.
- Maintain peace & silence within the Park.
- Use dustbins to keep the park clean.
- Familiarise yourself with the Wildlife Protection Act 1972, Sections 2,28,29,30,31,32(6),(7),50 & 51.
- Move only in areas meant for visitors.
- Entry to the Park is prohibited before 9.00 a.m and after sunset.
- Pets,Radios,Tape-Recorders are prohibited inside the Park.
- Carrying of guns,fire arms,inflammable material & lighting fires in the Park are prohibited.
- Speeding vehicles and loud noises are taboo within the Park.
- Never feed any food to the animals.They may fall sick because of it & may even die!
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited in the Park.
- Littering inside the Park is prohibited.
- Teasing of animals is prohibited.
- Use of plastic is prohibited.
- Do not interface with the staff on duty.
Publicity sponsorship by way of animal upkeep / maintenance of lawns /creation of public utility infrastructure or animal housing is earnestly solicited from philanthropic individuals and institutions and shall be highly appreciated.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.